• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T-Shirt Poll

What do you like better

• Image on Front

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Image on Back

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Image on Both Front and Back

Votes: 21 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
Time for a t-shirt poll.
What do you like better?
Image on Front
Image on Back
Image on both Font and Back

Thanks

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
This is my new 'go to' bronco shirt.

Attachments

• IMG_8342.jpg
    IMG_8342.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 94

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Both. Small logo, emblem on front over heart. Bigger pic on Back

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
no big pics on front....front is for wiping brow of blood sweat and tears.....screen printing or stiching in the front gets in the way of using the shirt as a towel

Dlish

Image on back, and honestly the reason I don't wear most of my bronco shirts....I cant stand the shirt itself. I like the softer poly/cotton blends that feel worn in a little, and they fit better. The basic cotton T that is shaped like a box, where the XL only gets boxier and not longer, is guaranteed to end up not worn and discarded.

rant over

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Both. Small logo, emblem on front over heart. Bigger pic on Back

Ditto

Not to ding your nice shirt, but I actually asked this question to my wife (my fashion coordinator). She says pictures on the front are so 70's, like the old "I'm with stupid --->" or the :) Shit Happens. A lot of my RVCA shirts have the image on the front and I like those too. But I like my car shirts to have the image on the back. To each their own.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Image on back, and honestly the reason I don't wear most of my bronco shirts....I cant stand the shirt itself. I like the softer poly/cotton blends that feel worn in a little, and they fit better. The basic cotton T that is shaped like a box, where the XL only gets boxier and not longer, is guaranteed to end up not worn and discarded.

rant over

Tagless is a plus as well...

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Like most have said .... back print ... small logo upper left chest
But not a fan of big image on front

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I've got cotton farmer roots and learned early about the qualities of cotton clothing. Your best tees are 100% cotton because nothing breathes like cotton.
But...
Some of the cheap prints are a plastic logo laminated onto the shirt. It sort of makes a plastic sweat trap. You have to decide whether you want to drip from the front or the back.

OP
OP
69broncofun

69broncofun

Bronco Guru
I've got cotton farmer roots and learned early about the qualities of cotton clothing. Your best tees are 100% cotton because nothing breathes like cotton.
But...
Some of the cheap prints are a plastic logo laminated onto the shirt. It sort of makes a plastic sweat trap. You have to decide whether you want to drip from the front or the back.

All of of our t-shirts are on Hanes tagless tees 100% preshrunk ComfortSoft® cotton. and they are screen printed .

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
All of of our t-shirts are on Hanes tagless tees 100% preshrunk ComfortSoft® cotton. and they are screen printed .

I don't know that much about it, so can you describe the different printing types? Which ones block air flow?
After all, comfort is the reason for a
tee in the first place.