• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Atlas 2 speed, 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

74dave

Atlas 2 speed, 4.3, built for ford C -6. Driver drop, Heavy duty short 32 spline 300 M output, 1350 rear cv yoke, 1350 non cv front yoke, oil level site tube, twin stick shifters, No speedometer connections. Recent oil change. No issues when removed. its about 5 years old. Was installed in an off road use only vehicle, no highway miles.
Due to size and weight im not shipping, if you want it shipped you make all arrangements. Case is located near Baton Rouge La.

This case built new today would cost about 2800$

Last edited:

CW72

Keeping my eye on this, hopefully still here when I have funds avail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

74dave

This atlas fits a factory ford C-6 trans intermediate housing and C-6 output shaft. Not sure of the bolt pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.