• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA I'd Like to buy 73-77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

krispy

I’ve already spent a bunch of hours looking through many of the great broncos in this forum. I live in the Seattle area and I’m looking to spend between 15-20K on nice condition 73 to late 77 Bronco. Id prefer it was rust or mostly rust free, automatic (though manual would be ok too) cut or uncut doesn’t matter I like both. Though I promise not to cut an uncut one, ill use the duff 2.5” lift that’s made for uncut rigs. My plan is to do a mild restoration, id like to enjoy tinkering with the mechanics and small projects while also being able to enjoy top off summers with the family driving around in it. Id be willing to travel to pick up a nice condition rig. Thanks!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Want to come to Nashville. I have a '77 Vista Orange builder with a 5.0 liter fuel injected motor, AT, PS, PDB, cut, small lift, very solid. NEEDS PAINT and some sorting. Currently no top or seats. PM me if you want to hear more. $12,000.00

I got it in today, and haven't done anything other than backing it off the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.