• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1986 Honda Rebel Motorcycle 250cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
1986 Honda Rebel Motorcycle

250cc engine

Has not been ridden or started since June 2010

Will need full restoration

$1,000 obo

I do not have a title for this. I have attempted to do a lien sale for it through the DMV twice now and they keep telling me I'm filling out the paperwork incorrectly. To be honest with you, I think the employees at the DMV have no idea what they're doing.

Part of the lien sale process is mailing certified letters to all previous owners on record with the DMV. I have done this and all letters have come back as unclaimed. This tells me there are no previous owners with a vested interest in this bike and the lien sale process should go through smoothly once the DMV accepts the paperwork.

I will continue to attempt to get a title but for now I'm also attempting to sell as is. If you're more familiar with the lien sale process than I am, this should be a simple matter of paperwork for you.

Attachments

• IMG_9682.jpg
    IMG_9682.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9683.jpg
    IMG_9683.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_9684.jpg
    IMG_9684.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9685.jpg
    IMG_9685.jpg