• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanks to Wild Horses

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
Earlier this week my wife and I visited northern California. While we were that close to Wild Horses Motorsports, I told her we had to visit. What a great place! Johnny showed us around and told us all about the 5 cool trucks they had outside. That was right at the end of our trip, and it made the whole trip complete for me. Thanks guys....
Mike

toddsrods

They're great.
last time I was in town I swung in for a few parts and the owner Jim gave me a full tour. Love those guys.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Gave them a couple grand of my hard earned money just this morning. Now to find the time to install everything.

Mar1ne

Loc.
Sierra Foothills, CA
Were you there Monday morning? I had just gotten there in my Silverado picking up some sheet metal for my '74.

The crew there is always extremely helpful. I need to take a tour sometime.

OP
OP
BRONCITIS74

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
Yes. We were there Monday morning. I'm sorry if I held you up, but in our part of the country, Broncos are almost non-existant. If I find someone to talk to about them, I become a motormouth and cant shut up. If they are around in Wisconsin you never see them. I forgot to mention that my wife has a strong interest in early Broncos because she had a '76 1/2 cab with 34" swampers on it. She is almost as gung ho on our Bronco as I am.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice.. Glad you had a good visit.. Great crew there