• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1968 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
I dont know how to delete a thread, so I apologize. I have dropped the truck off at west coast broncos for a complete overhaul, so it is no longer for sale.

Hi, I am looking to sell my 1968 Bronco. This is my daily driver and has been nothing but reliable. It has custom body work, so I know it needs the right buyer who desires that.

351W
Power Steering
3 speed hurst floor shifter
New 2 barrel holley carburetor
New long tube headers from wild horses
New dual magniflow exhaust
New toms bronco 2.5 lift
Custom pleated interior panels, black vinyl
Heavy duty rear bumper with tire rack
23 gallon gas tank
Shoulder seat belts
Fully dynamatted tub
Wild horses racket jacket insulation
Sound dampening jute And premium carpet kit
Fold and tumble rear seat
All new weather sealing around the truck
New Wild Horses Steering Dampner and bushings
Electric wipers with dual speed
No leaks (water / or air)
Re-sealed vent windows
All new felt and window internals both doors
New head gasket
New valve cover gaskets
Paint is in good condition with high shine (some chips minor scratches)
Rust free
Sprayed under carriage years ago for rust protection (from PO)
Disc breaks in front drum in rear
Custom radiator and shroud for cooling
New MSD distributor
New ignition wires
Pulleys for air conditioning, have yet to install
New clutch about to install
Cut and flared seamless fenders (from PO)
Diamond plated rocker panels
Retro sound Huntington radio with fiberglass speaker case in kick panels
6x9 rear speakers set into panels
New front wild horses drive shaft
All new new U joints
Restored factory gauges (need to be hooked up)
Dynamatted roof and racket jacket

probably some more that I have missed.

I have more photos, but have hit my upload limit on here, I can post there if necessary

Here are a few more images. The truck was not washed or vacuumed prior to the images either. ( I know I know stupid)
http://imgur.com/a/fuQtv

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6761.jpg
    IMG_6761.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_8338.jpg
    IMG_8338.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_1132.jpg
    IMG_1132.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 316
  • BC9C970E-6B0F-4CA6-A162-FE459AA27958.jpg
    BC9C970E-6B0F-4CA6-A162-FE459AA27958.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_7111.jpg
    IMG_7111.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_7889.jpg
    IMG_7889.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 325
  • A9D4162E-2544-4A87-A340-7DF7778B5974.jpg
    A9D4162E-2544-4A87-A340-7DF7778B5974.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1077.jpg
    IMG_1077.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
I see a lot of Bronco's in this condition listed 35 or 40k. Not sure how many actually sell for that much.
Realistically, I think if you're serious about moving it, it should sell in the 20 to 25k range.

Very nice truck!!

OP
OP
M

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
That is great to know!
Thank you! Ill be sad to see it go!

I see a lot of Bronco's in this condition listed 35 or 40k. Not sure how many actually sell for that much.
Realistically, I think if you're serious about moving it, it should sell in the 20 to 25k range.

Very nice truck!!

Godwick

Loc.
Santa Barbara, CA
Your fender flares look custom. Mind if i ask who did them and how much they were? Looking to graft some custom ones onto the back myself.....

OP
OP
M

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
They were on the truck when I purchased. They were done by the owner of a ford dealer. They are absolutely seamless though. And strong. Sorry I can't help!

Your fender flares look custom. Mind if i ask who did them and how much they were? Looking to graft some custom ones onto the back myself.....

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I'm thinking about $5 to $6k is just about right. By they way, can I come take a look? ;)

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Since you asked, I would guess more in the 15-20k mark. White isn't the best color, good bit of modifications done (IMHO dead stock or good restomod is the current market), diamond plate on rockers, tailgate area shows quickie paint pre-work, etc. It does look pretty rust free and the rear interior panels are really nice, where they custom done?

OP
OP
M

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
I made the templates and took them to an upholstery shop my house. Chose the fabric and pattern and picked them up the same day!

Since you asked, I would guess more in the 15-20k mark. White isn't the best color, good bit of modifications done (IMHO dead stock or good restomod is the current market), diamond plate on rockers, tailgate area shows quickie paint pre-work, etc. It does look pretty rust free and the rear interior panels are really nice, where they custom done?

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Well, I am not into horsing around and wasting your time. I'll just give you $3000...cash. Crispy 100s. Just kidding. Best of luck selling it.

My estimate would be anywhere around $15,000 to $23,000. It all just depends on how you present it.

OP
OP
M

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
I had this posted for so long I forgot it was up, and suddenly it has had a resurgence. I have dropped the truck off at West Coast Broncos for a full rebuild, but if there is still interest I could let it go before the work gets done. I was getting messages offering $5-7k (real offers) and I think that is far too low, I'm not asking much, but for a reasonable offer. SO I sent it off to get redone, with a lot of new goodies, to hopefully fall back in love with it, or the chance to start on another project! Let me know!

OP
OP
M

mduenas

Loc.
Los Angeles
long tube headers to dual exhaust, magna flow performance mufflers. Sorry some of the pics are before I did more work to it. Def not single exhaust.

The Feb pics have single exhaust, the Jan pics have duals...which setup does it have?

Status
Not open for further replies.