• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1968 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It is the bronco I'm looking for and price is close. Timing just isn't right for me at this point. The wife says I have to have a new toy box before I get any new toys. So with that said If its still around by June ish I'll be giving you a call. I'm just a tire kicker wishing at this point.

jimmyk

Contributor
It will go quick on Ebay. Start a little higher than you are asking and be prepared for seriously low offers as well. You will have serious buyers looking as well. Good luck!

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
It will go quick on Ebay. Start a little higher than you are asking and be prepared for seriously low offers as well. You will have serious buyers looking as well. Good luck!

Good advice if listing as an ad. If you decide to do it bid style set your reserve where you are comfortable, but leave the starting bid at $0 or some low number like $2,000. It will bid up quick. I see it too often where people put too high of a starting bid, and get 0 bids where as if they had a low starting bid it would have surpassed the high number.

Good luck!

DirtDiver

Loc.
Bucks County, PA
Perspective from a newbie -

I like it, but can't get down to NC to check it out.

Anyway, from a newbie's perspective, I'd suggest adding in the back seat (you mentioned doing that) and fixing the wipers. These may be easy things, but may make newbies a bit hesitant (not looking to deal with those immediately). So, you may be eliminating that group of buyers. If not too difficult or expensive to do, I recommend those fixes.

OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have a guy coming next week to look at it. If not sold by next week I will put it on Ebay. I am also open to trades if someone has an uncut EB with automatic transmission and mostly stock setup. Thanks again everyone!

BroncoToy

Loc.
Florence SC
Tarheel...when someone responds to your ad on CL, you may want to look at where there email goes. I have sent 2 replies to your craigs list add and I have not gotten any response. Must not be going to the right place.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How about a possible trade for my '64 1/2 Mustang Convertible?

V8, automatic, power steering, power brakes, power top, factory color Rangoon Red, with factory red interior, and white top.

Good driver, I've owned for about 20 years.

It will fit in the garage! ;D

Attachments

• my65ford,66ford.jpg
    my65ford,66ford.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 48
  • convertible.jpg
    convertible.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 50
OP
OP
TarheelEB

TarheelEB

Bump to top. Beautiful Mustang! I appreciate the offer but I would like to sell it or trade for an uncut stock EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.