• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Only 30k!

Wolverine

Guys. You are being sarcastic about the price, right? ("what a steal"). I am trying to find a bronco in the mid 20's to buy and if this truck is fair market priced, I should give up today.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
It's fair market priced, in the dealer/flipper market.

Keep lookin Wolverine, where's Lake Livingston?

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
It is not a $30k Bronco, (the one in Austin TX ^^^) he may have spent money on a loud exhaust and a stroker motor...

Manual Disc brakes, Heater hooked up in one picture/not in another, just because the instrument cluster says 152 miles does not mean it has that unless they can back it up. There are signs of rust, plus bed liner on the tub floor always raises questions? Roll bar from just that one picture, looks like it could be just bolted in. Hard top? ask for Receipts for work completed. Definitely room to negotiate on this one.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Lake Livingston is 50 miles north of Houston. Found a bronco near me (2 hour drive). Has the 347+ 5 speed I'd prefer. $30K. If I can talk him down to $22-25K would you consider (based on what you see)? Keep in mind, a local bronco saves me $2K in travel/transport costs. I'd have to paint any truck, and spend $$ on interior.

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/for-sale-for-trade-1970-early/6483010379.html

It is not a $30k Bronco, (the one in Austin TX ^^^) he may have spent money on a loud exhaust and a stroker motor...

Manual Disc brakes, Heater hooked up in one picture/not in another, just because the instrument cluster says 152 miles does not mean it has that unless they can back it up. There are signs of rust, plus bed liner on the tub floor always raises questions? Roll bar from just that one picture, looks like it could be just bolted in. Hard top? ask for Receipts for work completed. Definitely room to negotiate on this one.

Agreed, there's no way that's worth $30K. Be patient Wolverine those deals are out there, and don't vanish as fast as the $10k or less deals. Have cash in hand and trailer at the ready though. What exactly are you looking for, what's on your must have list?

Wolverine

Prefer 347 or 351 but 302 in a pinch. 5 speed manual, but auto okay. In Houston texas, not much mountain, trails, so 80% street 20% off road (no rock climber or uncut wagoneer, so 2.5/3 lift?). Drinking from a firehose (y'alls expertise) so learning dana 20 vs 44, etc... Frankly, I'll be lucky to get 1-2 days a week to drive which is why $25K is budget. Ideally, find something this spring. Start attending bronco local/national events so I'll be logging miles (like drive to Tennessee for national) so the truck needs to be solid on highway. Might be unrealistic for $25k but I'll keep plugging. Please keep you eyes open (new listings) for me. With luck I'll see you at an event for a beer and cigar.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Prefer 347 or 351 but 302 in a pinch. 5 speed manual, but auto okay. In Houston texas, not much mountain, trails, so 80% street 20% off road (no rock climber or uncut wagoneer, so 2.5/3 lift?). Drinking from a firehose (y'alls expertise) so learning dana 20 vs 44, etc... Frankly, I'll be lucky to get 1-2 days a week to drive which is why $25K is budget. Ideally, find something this spring. Start attending bronco local/national events so I'll be logging miles (like drive to Tennessee for national) so the truck needs to be solid on highway. Might be unrealistic for $25k but I'll keep plugging. Please keep you eyes open (new listings) for me. With luck I'll see you at an event for a beer and cigar.

Keep looking, right one will come along.. Post up in chat section when you find one, get opinions on what folks think

Good luck