• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1967 Sport from Roggy Ford w/Stroppe PS

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is sort of a neat Sport. Stroppe PS, and rear flares, Warn, and other period accessories likely on it since new. Spent time south of the border too. If only I had the space!! Sold new by Ken Roggy Ford, which was a big pusher of accessorized Broncos from the get-go.
BajaFresh - do you still have your U13 Roggified 68 v8?? :-*

I think 66Bronco's "Silver Fox" is another Roggy as new Veteran.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Ford-...ash=item362b963cae:g:dVMAAOSwZ3Baeo8O&vxp=mtr

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
BajaFresh - do you still have your U13 Roggified 68 v8?? :-*

Honey hush!!:cool:

I like the '67 on Ebay, looked it over a dozen times. His narrative is almost as good as one of yours!!!!.............or mine!!;D

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Reminded me a little of the one House sold a few years ago. I really wanted that one!

Broncoblood

Contributor
a printed version of the 'description' narrative should come with the sale of the Bronco, that would equal like 14 pages : )``
cool rig, cool lean on history.
I wonder where its next home will be?
$14,100 n bubbling

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hope it goes to a good home, Bobby! Love that truck!

Todd Z.

Broncoblood

Contributor
yes sir Todd, me too.

We people are like the Humane Society rescuing and providing good homes for these historic dinosaurs.

Thnx : ]

OP
OP
BajaBronco

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is a cool old photo from My69Pony I think...the current owner of Charley's old race Bronco.

You can see Erickson sitting in it, probably firing it up or just finishing. I dont believe it competed at Riverside that year, but it was on display along with an Accessorized Roggy Ford Bronco wagon, similar to the one on ebay. I also have video from a person there, that shows on the other side of the wagon, was the Stroppe Racer that won the 68 Mexican 1000. Wish he'd panned over and got all 3 in a row!

Love the Roggy ford "Drive safely" plate frame on the front of the white racer. Later Duffy, Dick Landfield (who also sold accessorized Broncos new at Fairway Ford!) and Charley Erickson and others started F.A.I.R Racing and the first year had this cool pin!

Andrew

Attachments

• sand-drag-riverside-1968.jpg
    sand-drag-riverside-1968.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 110
  • CharleyPin.jpg
    CharleyPin.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 71

Broncoblood

Contributor
eBay
131 ‘Watchers’
almost 4,500 page views.
idiling at $15,850
it definitely has some interest
and it’s definitely looking 4 a good home.

Broncoblood

Contributor
Reserve has been met.
now it’s up to the ‘wanters’ ‘needers’ n ‘have to haves’ to distance themselves with a justified price point??
Does anybody out there have anything to add on the history of this Bronco? any pics or seen it before or know of it back in the day?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Reserve has been met.
now it’s up to the ‘wanters’ ‘needers’ n ‘have to haves’ to distance themselves with a justified price point??
Does anybody out there have anything to add on the history of this Bronco? any pics or seen it before or know of it back in the day?

Nice.. someone will have a nice EB

Broncoblood

Contributor
SOLD - $15,950
off to Land O Lakes, Florida for a sympathetic restoration and keep as original as possible.
sounds like a good home.