• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Wtb: C4 automatic and parts needed to swap from my 3-speed to auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfryjfry

Missed out on someone selling a complete auto setup here and hoping someone else might have one.

My wife is doing a good job learning how to drive a stick shift but she has already extended herself by agreeing to get an older vehicle and I want her to thoroughly enjoy it.

Therefore I have agreed to look at swapping the manual for a c4.

I'd love to find a good tranny with everything we'd need: d20 transfer case adapter, dipstick tube, kick down linkage and bracket, flexplate, dust shield, starter, etc.

Happy to buy what we'd need that's not included and/or trade our very good manual setup towards it.

Feel free to respond here, pm here or email. Username at yarhoo

Thanks!

OP
OP
J

Jfryjfry

Ive talked with him and when I get back in town I was going to see if it was still avail. But I am hoping to find everything I need at once if possible. Beggars can't be choosers eh? :)

price209

Loc.
Folsom
I have a crossmember and crossmember mounts for a C4 and shift linkage for a stock auto column. I may also have the kick down lever still but I would have to check. I would change out the starter to a new mini starter if you are already doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.