• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Update, as of 6/29/12. We have negotiated a tremendous discount with UPS for our Tube related products and shipping for all Steering kits is now only $17!

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
The new shipping cost is a big deal, I made UPS aware that I could use Fed Ex instead and they broke down and gave me what I asked for, a great shipping cost! $17 cannot be beaten, no other company even comes close, some even profit from their shipping...

Dlish

Since the taper is different from the standard tre, do you have a tapered insert for the high angle tre for the pitman? Don't feel like buying a reamer just for that.

Thanks

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Sorry we missed your question Dlish. Give us a call, we'll get you taken care of. We advertise on over 60 different forums.

OP
OP
Gravel Maker

Gravel Maker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sacramento
Working hard here at KOH! But we still have plenty of guys back at the shop taking orders and shipping your parts!