• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD C4 to Dana 20 housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have an extra intermediate housing for a C4 to Dana 20. I'm looking to trade for parts to do a C4 swap. Parts needed:

Ring gear
Auto shift column
C4 shift lever
C4 Kickdown lever
Transmission cooler

I'll also sell it for cash. Make offer.

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is a fair price for this housing? These aren't very easy to come by so I am thinking they are worth more than the $25 offers that I have had...

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have parts to trade? I still need the kick down lever and the shift lever.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
think I have the shift lever and kick down.....will take a look

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have parts to trade? I still need the kick down lever and the shift lever.

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
pictures

I took some pics of the adapter. It needs to be cleaned but as you can see it is the original. Not the AA style that requires a bearing.

Attachments

• adapter1 (1).jpg
    adapter1 (1).jpg
    131 KB · Views: 47
  • adapter1 (2).jpg
    adapter1 (2).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 51
  • adapter1 (3).jpg
    adapter1 (3).jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 44
  • adapter1 (4).jpg
    adapter1 (4).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Frankly its not worth what you think it is without the correct output shaft. The shaft alone costs about as much as a whole new adapter.

%) The vendors sell just the adapter for $275..... I'm not even expecting close to that. How much do I think it is worth anyway? :mad:

redpony

Contributor
Everything only worth what a persons willing to pay for it. If you need one than it just may
be worth a pot of gold for one to you.

OP
OP
Stutsmo

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I marked this as sold, buyer backed out.... So it is back up for grabs..... I'll sell it for $125 Just to piss the previous buyer off. I'm in one of those moods. I happen to know it will cost about $45.00 to ship to California.

Status
Not open for further replies.