• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Factory Front Bucket Seats

SP66

Bronco Guru
Hi. These seats are currently in my Bronco and they are in very good condition and comfortable. They can be removed immediately upon purchase. If your interested make me an offer.

Last edited:

Okbroncoman

Man those would look good in my 66
Hate to know what you want for them
And shipping would kill my budget

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
I have just ordered some new seats from Melissa at Bronco Hut. Silver seats for me. Make me a fair offer if you want them. Thanks, Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Not trying to get rich off my seats but yes I'm thinking your nuts

twisted 66

Contributor
Loc.
Norcal-Tracy
Hi. These seats are currently in my Bronco and they are in very good condition and comfortable. They can be removed immediately upon purchase. If your interested make me an offer.

Looks like those are 66 seats.. If only you had the back one, but not with a U14.