• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Late '66 U14 Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Has anyone looked at this truck? I talked to the owner yesterday and plan to see it Saturday. Just curious if anyone had an opinion on this truck.

Straight as an arrow! Jimmy and his father are well respected in the Bronco world. You won't have any issues with this.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thank you for the support everyone. I haven't logged in for a while, been taking a break and dealing with other things.

This Bronco was put together as a driver, so it isn't a meticulous restoration/show truck.

I believe the front floor pans and inner fenders are new. I can't remember a whole lot about the rear but if I remember correctly it was pretty solid to begin with and didn't need much work. As stated the quarters are new as well as the rear posts. The rocker panels do have covers over them, I personally don't know what is underneath but he may.

As far as drivability, he drives this pretty regularly. Even drove it on a 90 mile round trip to visit my cousin recently. Unfortunately I don't have any more pics and I'm on 12 hour night shift for a while, but I'm sure he'd be willing to send some if you contact him. This was a local Bronco that he revived and put together, but found a 71 with V8 and more comforts.

straightsix

Loc.
Pleasant Groves
The door posts were replaced because I could not find 66-67 doors when building. Rear bed is ok not perfect. Floor pans were replaced but not with factory replacements. Nothing wrong with dash. Inner fenders not replaced they were not to bad. Paint looks good.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
The door posts were replaced because I could not find 66-67 doors when building. Rear bed is ok not perfect. Floor pans were replaced but not with factory replacements. Nothing wrong with dash. Inner fenders not replaced they were not to bad. Paint looks good.

^ This is the owner, he knows a lot more about it obviously. I honestly haven't even looked at it a whole lot and don't know it's full condition. I was just posting to help out.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
He sent me some pics today...

Attachments

• Steve 1.jpg
    Steve 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Steve 2.jpg
    Steve 2.jpg