• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

BroncoChicken

I saw the anonymous source quote about 4-door only too. But I until Ford officially releases info, I take those with a grain of salt. Those quotes could come from someone who doesn’t have any idea what is actually happening. Maybe there will be a 2-door, maybe not. The 4-door Wranglers do outsell the 2-door version by a wide margin, so if there’s only one Bronco, it’s a safe bet it will have 4 doors.

I’m not trying to stir the pot with anyone, but you can find contradicting info either way and Ford is being very tight lipped about it. I’m excited to see what they come up with.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Here's my take. 1. We know nothing 2. Ford will disappoint us.

I couldn't agree more! IMHO, Ford has already missed the boat on this one because it should have been available before the release of the JL! Also, Ford doesn't have the ACORNS to design/build this truck with a fully removable hardtop like the wrangler and a roll cage! I think this is gonna be a HUGE disappointment! Just Sayin! I will be :eek: if it exceeds my expectations!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Also, Ford doesn't have the ACORNS to design/build this truck with a fully removable hardtop like the wrangler and a roll cage! I think this is gonna be a HUGE disappointment! Just Sayin!

To me, that just means our EBs will continue to gain value :cool:

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Maybe they will still have the origional style Bronco emblems, but they will be stick on plastic. That way they can still call it a Bronco.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I have a co-worker who claims to have an inside source (I actually believe him) he says the Bronco has recently been delayed 3 months for front end sheet metal rework as it did not do well with a 'focus group'.

he also said the baby Bronco will be released first and called Maverick

No Hay

Bronco Guru
I'm skeptical by nature anyway, but when an individual or group is late or delayed on a regular basis, without a reasonable reason why, my trust in them is pretty much gone.

willtel

A supposedly leaked image from a Ford dealer meeting. True? I don't know...

yhitzcdtx8kjlsnnohnz.png

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
I think that is supposed to be the baby bronco, I see the shadow of what looks to be a four door jeep behind it. Unless the shadow is the four door bronco? Hood profile looks wrong for a jl.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Those are images of the "baby bronco"/crossover. https://www.yahoo.com/news/no-not-2020-ford-bronco-164100608.html

If you look at one of the images, it has the "bronco tease" image of the 2020 Bronco outline under a cover in the background, as a shadow of sorts. But, the "baby bronco" and the teaser image look pretty close, with the exception of a few tweaks here and there. I don't know. i'm not to excited anymore.

BroncoChicken

Definitely the front end of the baby bronco that they released earlier. Is the shadow a wrangler or are they teasing the actual Bronco? The top and rear look like a wrangler, but the front doesn’t look like a wrangler to me.

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
No way they put a Jeep silhouette behind it. It’s the new Bronco - front is an EB shaped grill and fender. Looks like it’s going to have the hood bulges like the baby one.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
My wife will love the "baby Bronco", she wants a Discovery anyways. Might fit her just fine, still hoping the Daddy Bronco is cool......