• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please be on the lookout for my stolen Bronco

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That thought has crossed the mind of every Bronco owner. Hope your truck is back to you before you read this. What a beauty!

HB73

I'll keep an eye out for you down in Orange County. My mechanic had his truck stolen a couple years ago, about a month ago, he was looking for a new one on Craigslist he spotted one that look like a good deal. He went to check it out, and it turned out it was his truck. The key still worked and everything.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Bferrari

Best wishes that you get it back safe and sound. I am a bit north of you but will keep my eye open in the event it shows up on the central coast.

Muddy1966Bronco

Loc.
Central PA
I can’t imagine!!! So watching Craigslist like a hawk would overtake me in total fervor if this were to happen. In case you don’t know, it is easy to use google to search nationwide. Unless the thief is really dumb, he’s probably listing it outside your local area (if he’s using craigslist). Here’s the how to. Scroll down to where it describes using google, because you can use that feature for any website.

https://m.wikihow.com/Search-All-of-Craigslist-Nationwide

Best wishes for a speedy and intact recovery!

Sorry to here of the many Broncos that have been stolen over the years. In the Eastern states it is very easy to register a stolen early Bronco with a title and glove box vin tag. These states do not check frame numbers. Over the years I have seen many such vehicles listed on craigslist, ebay etc. The best place to start investigating are at the many vendors and sellers on this site that will sell you a glove box tag and title for a $100.00 I will keep my eyes open. Good luck

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
The are some the most easily stole vehicles made in the modern era. Plust watch the classifieds on this site and get a well y'all know what I'm sayin.

It may not be legal but thief don't care because he will be long gone whe new owner of hot bronco tries to title it in his state.

Man I hope you find it unmolested.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
You may want to post the license plate #

and various parts in it......in case they try to part it out.

and pictures of any more unique parts to watch out for.

Kalex

Contributor
I am sure you thought of this and are dong it, but check for security camera footage on all routes not only out of your neighborhood, but within a wide radius. It's amazing where and how many cameras are out there.

Good luck, hope you get it back.

Jakedog

I'll keep an eye out here in Bakersfield. I hate thieves!!

Fyi for those of you that live in the central valley. The Kern county sheriff's department is so understaffed that they are letting inmates out early. I don't mean just a few either. A couple of weeks ago they released over 170 inmates back to the streets. Lock your doors, and then double check them.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
They say in Portland, if not found in a few days, it won't be.

Now I'm here in Tucson, and they say if not found in a few hours, it won't be.

Hopefully yours beats the odds. That's a great looking ride.

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I can’t imagine!!! So watching Craigslist like a hawk would overtake me in total fervor if this were to happen. In case you don’t know, it is easy to use google to search nationwide. Unless the thief is really dumb, he’s probably listing it outside your local area (if he’s using craigslist). Here’s the how to. Scroll down to where it describes using google, because you can use that feature for any website.

https://m.wikihow.com/Search-All-of-Craigslist-Nationwide

Best wishes for a speedy and intact recovery!

I haven't read past here, but use SearchTempest.
It pulls all of craigslist, ebay, and a few other sites and allows you to set a distance (just go max).

Jakedog

Isn't that a Rolls behind it in the pic? A bronco over a Rolls .......that's right!