• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1966 NOS windshield washer button

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I'm from Florida, never met the guy, but if you guys are still wasting time talking about him after him being gone for a month it's kinda weird, maybe it's a Florida thing but personally I would have stopped thinking or talking about him a long time ago...

Just my .02

Yea...it's kinda weird that "you" are responding to this....

Bradsp8

Yeah, Ken Itbeme, or "Can It Be Me" is weak and pathetic.......just like B&F.

OP
OP
K

Ken Itbeme

It's kinda weird that you guys keep thinking about him in my mind. Why are you dragging it out? I'm not him.

Okbroncoman

I think we should ban everyone from Florida on this site!!!
That beer and fish guy is off his rocker and give Florida a bad name.

I am just kidding!!!!

But, beer and fish was or is, kind of a shady guy.
Before he left he sent me a crazy private massage,
Just because I said something about one of his post.

That is just my .02

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Beer & Fish ended up with a tarnished reputation here but he is probably not a bad guy.
I mean....how bad can he be?
He's a Bronco nut like us, right?......of course so was old Socks & Sandals......

I feel that he is probably just one of those "overtly aggressive Florida Rednecks".

.....and I reckon people in glass houses like me should throw no stones.....I plead the 5th....

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
The threatening pms by Beer and Fish along with the out and out lies were too much. It tarnished the good of others.

I never received any of his threatening pm's.
He probably didn't screw with people that lived close enough to him to track him down and stomp a mud hole in his ass.
I like to bully Bullies.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I never received any of his threatening pm's.
He probably didn't screw with people that lived close enough to him to track him down and stomp a mud hole in his ass.
I like to bully Bullies.

Oh yes he did. He is due more than one mudhole.

Bradsp8

It's kinda weird that you guys keep thinking about him in my mind. Why are you dragging it out? I'm not him.

What's kind of weird is your interest in him and this thread. You seem quite concerned with him and this thread for a newbie on this site.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
What's kind of weird is your interest in him and this thread. You seem quite concerned with him and this thread for a newbie on this site.

All the same kinda M.O. that ole BroncosbyBama aka socks n sandals used ever time he reappeared on here!

OP
OP
K

Ken Itbeme

I started the thread. Am I not supposed to be interested in a thread that I started?

Okbroncoman

Not to bash anyone,

But, the last time beer and fish was sign in on the site,
was the date you join this site Ken Itbeme.

And, the fact you are promoting one of his eBay auction, leave us wondering?

Might just be me.

If not, sorry for the misunderstanding.

And welcome to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.