• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD (3) Classic Broncos For Sale: 1969,1973 & 1977

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwild29

Relocating and selling my projects.

1969 is a current Coyote 5.0 restoration
-Coyote Engine w/31,000 miles
-Powder-Coated Frame
-New sheet metal/Restored shell
-New Coyote Motor Mounts BC BRONCOS
-New 5.5 suspension system
-Top is in good shape
-New Richmond Gear Excel Ring & Pinion
-New Disk Brake Kit
-Spring Cup & Retainers
-Radious arm drop brackets
-Clear Title
- more I’m leaving out

1973 Body is RUFF but it’s complete w/running drivetrain
-New power steering kit
-New 23 Gallon gas tank
-Cleat Title

1977 Body is RUFF
-Frame is good
-Dash is solid
-Disk Brakes
-Doors can be repaired
-(2) transfer cases
- manual transmission
-missing rear end and tires. Sitting in back yard
-decent top good glass
-not title but VIN tag is still in glove compartment

**Roll Bar, Grills and many more extra parts and panels included.

Text for pics.

OP
OP
D

dwild29

Still waiting on pics from the resto garage I have the 69 & 73 at. The 77 has been spoken for already. Willing to lower price to 18k for fast purchase

OP
OP
D

dwild29

Hey sorry. In the middle of a move. The price is actually for all 3 and extra parts. I only have pics of the 77. When my resto guy has completed this months work, he will send pics over to me. If you would like to come see, contact me and I can give you address.

OP
OP
D

dwild29

A lot of calls and texts are coming in. People are asking about the engine. I was told it was out of a mustang gt. I didn’t see the mustang it came out of. Just picked it up from the guys garage. Seemed honest and idk much about motors or how to differentiate which is which. The 77 is sold and the 1969 and 1967 are still available. Update**im not too sure why I said 73 in the original post. It is a 1976 Dana 44 disc brake bronco

mbhaddad

The oil filter will be coming out like this on the mustang coyote

DSC_1978.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.