• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1967 bronco wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Looking for a real nice 1967 wiring harness for a restoration. Dash, engine compartment and chassis. I am not interested if it is butchered. I have several of those and I am perfectly capable of restoring them myself. The 67 has the headlight switch on the far left and it has the brake switch on the pedal as opposed to the 66 which has the brake switch on the master cylinder. Many of you have removed these when installing centec or painless. Will pay fair price. Let me know what you have.Thank you. Mark in San Diego. Beach City Broncos 619 997-9954

Irishjig13

Mark - I am getting ready to pull my original out of my 74 if you are interested. Let me know and we can discuss, it may be another two to three weeks if that fits your schedule.

Kevin

OP
OP
M

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
harness

The 74 harness is dramatically different than the 67 I am looking for. Thank you, though

mtp71174

I have a 68 is that close enough I am traveling and can not look at the harness at this time. Let me know.

OP
OP
M

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
67 harness

The 67 is 1 year only ( unique). Headlights are to the far left of dash

Status
Not open for further replies.