• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Bronco wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoToy

Loc.
Florence SC
Hello, I am looking for a reliable early Bronco that could be an everyday driver, but would get most use on weekends playing. Have very little mechanical skills, but willing to learn as needed. Not looking for necessarily a show Bronco, but looking good is always nice, but I don't want to be worried about a rock that I run over or being stuck on the side of the road waiting on the wrecker. A few must have's:

+ No liner that could potentially hide areas of concern
+ Must have back seat or I would remain in dog house if family got left home
+ Matching Vin # (frame and title) (I got that from Matt)
+ Florence, Charleston, Columbia, and Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas are the easiest for me to get to and look. (I think I missed a nice one in Charleston last week)

If you know of one anywhere in the US that for sure is a great Bronco, would be interested in getting your feedback on them, especially if you are a frequent poster to this site. Based on my few contacts with members this seems to be a really great site for reliable information.

I want one that someone has that needs to sell because they need the money for whatever reason, not because they are flipping them with no emotional contact to the Bronco.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards
Randy

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
When I bought my NJ title and matching frame I figured it would be easy to transfer to my name. SC DMV wanted to put their eyes on the stamped VIN on the frame. You can try your luck with the glovebox door warrantee tag but if they find Jon-matching vins you are in a world of hurt. Good luck in your search, if I see or hear anything I'll shoot you a text.

OP
OP
B

BroncoToy

Loc.
Florence SC
Thanks Crawdad, I appreciate the words of wisdom you have shared. Did you notice Clemson gained a big time running back today. I think they may have another special year.

Mike D

Contributor
bronco

i have a friend that lives close to simpsonville that has a 76 and 77 for sale, not sure what he is asking for them but i talked to him on the phone today and he told me they were for sale. i can p.m. his phone number if you are still interested.. miked

BroncoBilly58

I have a 74,75,77 Broncos for sale that are projects. They all have titles and power steering. Call or text 502-330-5380

Status
Not open for further replies.