• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA I don't know what he thinks he's got

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Lol... Only way it is going to be the worth what he his claims is if someone installs a suitcase of money in it!!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Lol... Only way it is going to be the worth what he his claims is if someone installs a suitcase of money in it!!

...it really is what's INSIDE that counts!

gotta love the ad covering the (probably broken) windshield, secured with a broken wiper

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Maybe thats some of that new Camo paint that makes it look like a pile of junk but its actually not. That way nobody steals his treasure!

ramrick

Loc.
el paso
You guys are kidding right? I've heard those bronco tops go for $3000 in itself!! %) The ad says some body panels require replacement......I'm sure it's more than just some. I'm sure the inside looks just as bad as the outside if not worse.

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
I do work for the people that own that bronco. It's junk it's been junk for the past 5 years. As long as we have put glass in for them, they have had it. I think it's been for sale for like 3 years now

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Pretty sure they had it on CL just a few months ago for 10k, been following the market I guess %)