• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Smooth Shift Collar For Floor Shift Conversions (Stock 66-77 Bronco))

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Sport

Bronco Guru
The collar and turn signal switch mount replaces your stock 66-77 gearshift collar and turn signal switch mount when you go to a floor shift. If your column is an automatic you need both the turn signal switch mount and the smooth shift collar (2 or 3) $30. As of 2/1/18 I have 2 #3 left. Your automatic turn signal switch mount does not have the mounting holes for the collar nor any room to drill them which means you have no way to mount a smooth collar. If you have a manual shift column now you can reuse your switch mount and save on shipping and the cost of the switch mount. The collar only is(1) $25. All collars and switch mounts need to be painted. The factory paint has a lot of defects either from wear or quality of the original paint. Pictures are sample only. I have sandblasted a few. You probably receive a color other than black. Shipping for all 50 states is $15.00 or less depending on zip code for both the collar and the switch mount. If you need only the smooth collar and mounting screws shipping is $9.30 or less for all fifty states. Your zip code will help to figure shipping.

I also have other small parts that go between the steering wheel and upper bearing if you need them.

I have two that look like #3 but they have the early bearing in the switch housing.

Most people refer to #1 and the lower piece of number #2 and #3 as a smooth collar. It is just a wire cover when the gear shift parts are removed. It protects the turn signal wiring from damage. The upper portion of #2 and #3 (turn signal switch mount) provides mounting holes for #1 when changing from an automatic column to a manual column. The automatic column does not have mounting holes to mount #1. All are stock Ford parts made out of the same material as the ones with the gear shift hole.

I have a couple of smooth collars for early Rancheros (60-63), (64-65) and Galaxies (63 and 66).

Still available 6/16/19.

Attachments

• img_0821 (2)small.jpg
    img_0821 (2)small.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 271
  • img_0822 (2)small.jpg
    img_0822 (2)small.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 240
  • img_0823 (2)small.jpg
    img_0823 (2)small.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

ryan1ut

I have a floor shift with the hazard switch on the dash. Which one would I need?

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Is your steering column set for an automatic or a manual shift? If it was a manual shift you will need #1. If it is steering column that was set up for an automatic you will need both the smooth collar and the mount for emergency flasher or #2.

Last edited:

BALCH-Autoworx

I have an auto column in a Bronco that has been converted to a manual trans, which pieces would be right for me?

OP
OP

72Sport

Bronco Guru
I have an auto column in a Bronco that has been converted to a manual trans, which pieces would be right for me?

Either a #2 or #3. If the emergency flasher switch is on the dash you need a #2. If it is on the column you need a #3.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
Smooth collars

Received mine yesterday. Thanks! It will be nice to get that ugly tumor off the column!

I am in need of a #1

Please send me a total for a #1 shipped to 45805.
Thanks

Payment

Send my you paypal info and I will send you some money. Thanks, Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.