• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 77 - Sport Decor w/ Yellow Stripe

Scotty

This is not mine.

The Sport Decor package typically has a color-matched top, sport stripe, black grille.
The sport stripe was available in white (most common), black and yellow.

How many of us have ever seen a yellow stripe (on-line or elsewhere)?

Oh, and ridiculously low miles.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Mine was ...

Attachments

• 0613171411.jpg
    0613171411.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 0625181506-1.jpg
    0625181506-1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 111

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like it’s going to sell this time. Wonder if it’s anyone on here?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
anyone have a link to it? my question about the spare was for half cab's rig

Me not know? I bought the bronco after was stolen from original owner. It was hit in the front and drivers door. Rig was fix and completely repainted by the time I purchased in early 80's. Spare tire rack was there but no spare then.

Btw I still have the rack here somewhere.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Me not know? I bought the bronco after was stolen from original owner. It was hit in the front and drivers door. Rig was fix and completely repainted by the time I purchased in early 80's. Spare tire rack was there but no spare then.

Btw I still have the rack here somewhere.

I reckon all this time i just assumed you were a U14 guy...not sure why %);D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I reckon all this time i just assumed you were a U14 guy...not sure why %);D

Well I kinda started out that way. 1st bronco was a '77 I owned in '78. My cousin built it to a half cab. 2nd bronco I owned was a '66 U14. Eventually painted it blue like the '77.

Btw that's my Brother n law and nephew it the '77 pic. Nephews 42 now.

I was 18 when I got my first bronco. Had one more half cab n like three other full cabs. Couple were parts rigs back then that would easly be builders now.

We had no vendors back then.

Also half cab is a Vans skate shoe....

Attachments

• 1104161511.jpg
    1104161511.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 50
  • oldbronco1.jpg
    oldbronco1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_NEW_0001.jpg
    IMG_NEW_0001.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 52

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Well I kinda started out that way. 1st bronco was a '77 I owned in '78. My cousin built it to a half cab. 2nd bronco I owned was a '66 U14. Eventually painted it blue like the '77.

Btw that's my Brother n law and nephew it the '77 pic. Nephews 42 now.

I was 18 when I got my first bronco. Had one more half cab n like three other full cabs. Couple were parts rigs back then that would easly be builders now.

We had no vendors back then.

Also half cab is a Vans skate shoe....

I ‘member seeing that 69 pic on here in the past, you still got it? (The car, not the pic) :D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I ‘member seeing that 69 pic on here in the past, you still got it? (The car, not the pic) :D

Nawp like every thing else I had I wish I had not sold.Present bronco is the only thing I've kept from back then well other then my ole man's 1972 chevy wrecker n it's in pretty rough shape.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nawp like every thing else I had I wish I had not sold.Present bronco is the only thing I've kept from back then well other then my ole man's 1972 chevy wrecker n it's in pretty rough shape.

all of us have that story right.. dread that decision myself w/2nd 71 I had