• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 70 U14 Roller, 75' U15 Wagon, 57' Chevy 2 door Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
1) 1970 White U14 Roller Project. Overall body is in great condition, rear fenders have been cut, only rust is the simple floor pans. 6 cylinder engine, manual 3 speed on the column. It took a light hit to Pass side front, core support and inner fender is damaged, but some body work could easily fix or buy new parts. No 1/2 cab top or bulk head. Currently has a U15 Wagon top sitting on it, but someone cut a hole in it for a moonroof so it may be junk, however it has brand new 1980's moonroof still in the box included. No title, but I think I can get one from the seller I got it from, comes loaded with extra parts including what I believe is a set of original U13 seats w/ data tags, and other collector goodies. The running gear is mostly there, however this was a working ranch truck in Texas -over the last 40+ years of farmer fixes I consider the running gear shot. asking $6,000

2) 1975 Green U15, 302 V8, uncut mostly original, mostly un-molested, manual 3 speed on the column. Appears to have been factory Blue and has crappy Green Paint right now. Although it s a high desert rig from the SW it does have the typical rust on the floor boards, high inner fenders, and some rocker panel issues. I just got this one and haven't taken the time to make it run and drive, although it appears to be a simple change of the fluids and change out old weather cracked rubber and drive it as -is, or choose to do a full restoration. As is its better than most, but far from being a super clean peach. Right now it has a closed New Mexcio Title that I can easily fix into a "clear/clean" title. Asking $10,000

3) 1957 Chevy 2 door Hardtop Post. This car was a true barn find that sat for 48 years before I resuced it. Its 99.9% ALL original. 61 year old sheet metal, original paint, drive train, interior, and so on. Rusted out forward floor pans, however rear floor pans and trunk are solid. Doors, trunk and hood all open and close with the easy push of 1 finger. This car is the real deal, authentic and numbers matching 57' Chevy 2 door hardtop post. Never hot rodded, never street raced and never modified. Comes with (expensive) extra parts - hood, and bonus R & L front fenders. Clear/clean title, asking $18,000

I only deal in cash, real $100 bills. No checks of any kind, period. Everything I sell has my reputation attached, therefore everytghing I sell is guaranteed. Here's how it works, simple: within 14 days if you don't like the car, get buyers remorse, or whatever.....bring the car back to me for a full refund no questions ask. And respectfully, I price them fair to begin with so in the odd chance that I do get one back I will simply sell it to someone else.

I'm not good at posting pic's on this website, however there are pic's and details on my personal FB page and the Early & Obbsesive Bronco FB pages. My name is Byron Lamb, I'm located in Chino Valley Arizona, 86323. I can offer delivery anywhere for $2 per loaded mile in the lower 48 states. Phone calls work best for me, and I have the ability to text pic's and video's. My phone number is 9ohhhh7 - 3 wonFive - Foooooor three three 2. Thank you!

EDIT: I just made a CL ad for the 75' Bronco: https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/1975-ford-bronco/6606263283.html

57' Chevy 2 door hardtop post: https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/1957-chevy-2-door-hardtop/6606555089.html

70' U14 Bronco: https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-ford-bronco-roller/6606436741.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.