• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 U15 uncut

SP66

Bronco Guru
U15FL737309
yes it runs and drives
UNCUT BODY
UNCUT DASH
EYEBROW GRILL
66 ONLY WHEEL COVERS

IT'S ALL THERE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR AN EARLY 66 WITH AN AUGUST 65 BUILD DATE

Believed to be 4 owner vehicle with original owner of 30 plus years

I will take pictures of anything you want if you are really interested

I HAVE OWNED 2 BRONCO'S AND THIS IS MY 3RD BUT I'M NO EXPERT SO I WILL TRY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

Does not have original interior or bench seat, it does have factory recovered front seats and a Fiberglass Half Cab Top
Believe it to have original 6 cyl and original 3 speed on the column transmission

Last edited:

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Sorry, If you are a true passionate EB fan, and make this statement..

"After looking at everyone's projects I just wanted a little more involvement this time around. Plus I always wanted an early 66 U15, restomod the drivetrain, small lift, and stock classic good looks. Or maybe sell it after driving for a while. It doe's drive well and I'm starting to like rusty gold--must be from watching American Picker's on TV"

You don't then put it up for sale the next day and say..... Oh I just wanted to see if someone wanted it more than me.....

Not real excited about following this build or restore or quick flip for cash... Whatever you want to call it..

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
BN2 - I think buying a vehicle and then putting it up for sale a day later at a higher price probably isn't going to leave a good taste with a lot of folks. Especially considering that lots of people were trying to be super helpful in answering your questions, and in helping you find a rig. And you offered no explanation along with the for sale post, so while it's not a huge deal and you're entitled to do exactly what you wish, don't be surprised if some folks are a bit put off by it.

My $.02