• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IA Early uncut Not Mine

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'd say its a Springtime Yellow U15. I do see one '66 hubcap.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
What black grommet are you referring to ?

I've only seen those in 8/65' builds and my 9/65' build. No idea what it was for. Pic number 4 would be the only pic it could be visible in, the roll bar might be in the was if were there anyway.

20160929_211905_zps5lahtagk.jpg

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
resting in an original rear seat frame :eek: i would like to buy that from the new owner ;)

I just talked to him, there's no tags on the box and I told him to look on the kick panel and he's going to check it out. I heard that Marti doesn't do reports on 66's? I'm thinking might be tough to get a title if the vin on the frame is not legible?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I just talked to him, there's no tags on the box and I told him to look on the kick panel and he's going to check it out. I heard that Marti doesn't do reports on 66's? I'm thinking might be tough to get a title if the vin on the frame is not legible?

Correct no 66' Marti's.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I've only seen those in 8/65' builds and my 9/65' build. No idea what it was for. Pic number 4 would be the only pic it could be visible in, the roll bar might be in the was if were there anyway.

20160929_211905_zps5lahtagk.jpg

Cool, I can't remember if mine has it or not (9-65), but going to the shop early tomorrow to check LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

probably depends on where you are located