• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Family Cage add on

asappin

Does anyone sell the add on package to transform the front roll bar to the family cage. I already have the front roll bar and now just need the rear vertical bars and connecting bar. Pic of my setup below

OP
OP
asappin

asappin

Yeah I noticed the wild horse add on won't work for mine too. Thanks for the input though. I thought about buying the toms rear family cage and just not using the parts I don't need. I tried to email toms but they didn't respond.

kyle

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got mine from Bob at All 4 Fun Off Road.

csleder

On a note from Extreme Fabrication, I used the 1/2 cab internal cage kit from them. The kit went together well and I have been happy with it so far. They also have free shipping!

JSBX

Contributor
I also have a 1/2 cab internal cage in mine from Extreme Custom Fab. I decide to not use the 1/2 cab anymore and bought the rear add on family kit and installed it. Fit great and looks good. I also got the free shipping