• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Hella Black Magic driving lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jh350

I have a set of of Hella 1000 Black Magic driving lights. They are new and still in the box. I bought 2 sets of these for an old truck, but ended up selling the truck before using them. I installed one set on my Jeep, but don't have a use for this set. They are easy to install and come with all the wiring, wrapped in wiring lume, and include a switch. I paid $230 for them. I'll sell for $200 shipped, or can bring them to the super celebration where I'd take $180 or trade for something of equal value. I'm located in central IL. Here's my jeep with the other set installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.