• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS somebody could work with this one for the price?

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Wonder if all those Hurricane/Western wheels go with it? Those are worth half the asking, go get it half cab!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Dang FG that's jus over the holler from you. You need to sneak on over before it's gone.

Nothing like that ever pops up up here in the northeast part if the state.

Hey 1st this could end up in music city reckon :D

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
cant build the one I got, surely cant use another. at least the seller is living in somewhat of a real world selling price

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
cant build the one I got, surely cant use another. at least the seller is living in somewhat of a real world selling price

I hear ya. I believe some and I say some of these peeps thats been hold the rusty ones are starting to realize that there are few people willin to tackle them. There are a couple close to me that are rusting to the ground but they gonna fix'm back up one day...yeah right;)

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hear ya. I believe some and I say some of these peeps thats been hold the rusty ones are starting to realize that there are few people willin to tackle them. There are a couple close to me that are rusting to the ground but they gonna fix'm back up one day...yeah right;)

i have about eight around me in a 2 mile radius. none can be bought at this time. one is less than a mile away and it is sitting under a shed, guy says they use it because it has a pto winch, hasnt run in years smh

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
i have about eight around me in a 2 mile radius. none can be bought at this time. one is less than a mile away and it is sitting under a shed, guy says they use it because it has a pto winch, hasnt run in years smh

Don't you hate that.... Seen one in Canton area a couple years ago when I was down, Ain't seen it since though

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Hey 1st this could end up in music city reckon :D[/QUOTE]

Not happening, but funny...not

Revelation

Bronco Guru
If we were not looking for a new house I would be all over that deal. Get it running good, clean it up a bit and drive it as is.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
guess the bro in canton wasn't turned on by this one.. haha