• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Coyote Gen 2 Engine flywheel and engine harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

lbrendis

$250. I have a brand new never used 8 bolt 0 balance Flywheel, crank bolts, pilot bearing. I also have engine wiring harness for a Coyote engine with manual transmission complete. Came from Ford Racing off my 2015 to 2017 Gen 2 Coyote 5.0 crate engine, brand new items never used. Will ship on your dime. box weighs about 25 lbs so you can get a quote shipping from 92029. I went with auto trans.
If you find a donor 5.0 Coyote Gen 2 engine 2015 to 2017 with automatic trans for your project and you are staying with a manual trans then this engine harness is what you will need to go with the Coyote Ford Racing control pack for you swap. Plug and play.$250

Attachments

• Flywheel.jpg
    Flywheel.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lbrendis

I think this is a great deal for someone going Manual trans behind their donor Coyote motor that might have been connected to a automatic trans!

Status
Not open for further replies.