• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1975 bronco crawler price reduced 16k

Status
Not open for further replies.

treihesse

Bronco Guru
1975 bronco crawler 102" wheel base

This is a built rock crawler that does amazing on the rocks. Street legal as well.

Built 302 roller motor with Howell Tbi fuel injection
Art Carr shifter
New c4 auto built for crawling
New corbeau seats

Atlas t case 4.3 to 1

Tom woods drive shafts front and rear

Front axle is a dana 60 from a 97 f250
4.88 gears, Detroit locker, 4340 35 spline inner and outer axles, Yukon hubs, black bird custom 5 lug hubs, stone crusher diff cover

Rear axle is a 9" 35 spline with 4.88 Gears, Detroit locker, chromoly Yukon shafts, disc brakes, strange nodular center section

40" mtr stickies beadlock

PsC steering ram with west Texas offroad pump, cooler, Saginaw box

f450 hydro booster

Front fox 2.0 coilovers custom built Y link radius arms

Rear 4 link with fox 2.0 coilovers.

Custom rollcage with 5 point harness
Corbeau front seats, beard rear seat
Optima battery, custom dash with gauges, fiberglass pro flow hood, warflares, centech harness, Front winch bumper, rear yoke protector, 1350 axle side u joints, 3g alternator, high torque starter, h4 headlights, ruff stuff 1.5 .25 wall steering links, rock sliders, safari top, front offroad lights, bump cans in front, door inserts are a little rough,

I'm selling because I want to build a buggy please email me with any questions. This has quality parts through out and has been built right, gears were setup by a shop professionally, I have almost all the receipts and title in hand, will deliver for a fee.
bronco does have some cosmetic dents and scratches but it's a Rock crawler, have more paint for repair

With trailer
Spare tire and parts trail tools

Trei 7209360791 text

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.