• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL 77 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckn67

Loc.
Brewton, AL
I'm selling my 77 bronco. I've owned it for 13 years and have countless dollars in it. Last money spent was over 17k . This bronco isn't perfect, but I would say 95 percent restored.

Engine: 302 mild cam,wieland aluminum intake, summit 625 cfm carburetor, dui distributor system with 8mm wires, power brakes 4 wheel disc, power steering, transmission cooler with fan, aluminum radiator, dual batteries. Dual exhaust. New stainless brake lines and new fuel lines.

Transmission: aod rebuilt , advance adapters to Dana 20 transfer case with twin stick shifters.

Drive train: front, Dana 44, 456 gears, Auburn lockers, warn premium hubs, 3.5 lift with dual shocks, rock crushing steering with steering stabilizer.
Rear, ford 9 inch with 456 gears,Auburn lockers 11 pack lift with dual shocks.

Interior: Ididit tilt steering column, Grant steering wheel, Bc Broncos overhead sound bar, classic air air condition
Newly recover leather seats, Duffy center console. Rubberized liner on the interior.

Body: straight and 99 percent rust free, has a couple of surface spots under the trim line above the rear wheel well. Has Emeron paint, rubberized undercoat and in the engine compartment.

Bumpers: Smitty built tube bumpers front and rear with 8k warn winch, custom nerf bars ended to the frame.

Included: explorer serpentine set up, and 5.0 set up with everything including cpu and wiring harness.

The bronco is at Bc Broncos in Texas . I was going to have the efi, and custom work done, butt due to health reasons I'm going to sale.

I cannot load photos, contact me via email and will text photos. 251-two nine four-34 six eight.

OP
OP
B

buckn67

Loc.
Brewton, AL
Price is 32,000. I thought I was putting in millage where in the title it says less than 30,000 total. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Pictures of buckn67's 77.

Attachments

• NCM_0137.JPG
    NCM_0137.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 252
  • NCM_0138.JPG
    NCM_0138.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 204
  • NCM_0139.JPG
    NCM_0139.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 199
  • NCM_0140.JPG
    NCM_0140.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 194
  • NCM_0141.JPG
    NCM_0141.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 202
  • NCM_0142.JPG
    NCM_0142.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 337
  • NCM_0143.JPG
    NCM_0143.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 225

Beesley

Loc.
Austin
I am interested in your bronco! Is that the original engine (matching serial), just modified?

Is it still at BC Broncos in Texas?

Let me know.

Brent in Austin, TX
512-653-4334

Status
Not open for further replies.