• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 half cab with title $2000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

amishboy89

Bronco has been sitting for many years. It does not currently run. I have not tried to put a battery into it to start it. The body is in rough shape as you can see from the pictures. It is the 1966 half cab model title does match the vin on the frame. At this point in time I am not doing a part out as some are interested in all the rare original parts that are on it. Anyone should be able to view all the images whether they have facebook or not the included link is public. The sale is as is where is. Any additional request for photos of specific things I will get. Also in the even of sale I have equipment that can aid in the loading as I do not know if the tires will hold air or not. I will also consider bartering some of the asking price for things that go bang. Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154368101070908.1073741840.562630907&type=1&l=166a7b0cbc

Has title.

Last edited:

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
You should have no problems getting your asking price. You may get offered more IMO. If the frame still has the stamped VINs, plus that lil ole tag on the drivers kick panel you are low balling the price.

OP
OP
A

amishboy89

It does have it stamped on the frame but I do not know about the kick panel though I never could find one. I debated on listing on eBay just not sure how that will go

Status
Not open for further replies.