• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1977 Bronco in excellent condition - $11900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Beast

Loc.
Richmond VA
SOLD Excellent condition. Runs and drives great! Power steering, Power disc brakes. Starts right up every time. Tons of new parts. 302 V8, Automatic with Hurst floor shifter. New Seats, new stereo system. Speakers mounted in .50 caliber ammo boxes. New suspension, shocks and 3.5 inch lift from Tom's Bronco Parts. Drives smooth, even on the highway. Entire brake system has been replaced with all new parts. Disc brakes, rotors, calipers, steel braided brake lines, etc. Tuffy locking box glove box. New steel gas tank. Newer top and soft doors. Door inserts. Interior has new bedliner. 6 point roll cage. Floor was reinforced with heavy plate steel for cage mounts for extra safety. All new seat belts. 3 point belts in the front. new windshield. New plugs, New wiper system with intermittent. Brand new 33x12.50x15 mud terrain tires mounted and balanced. All new lights and lenses. New Black bumpers. This is not a show truck but it's a great driver that is super fun and reliable. You can't drive it without drawing a crowd and getting tons of complements. Too many parts to list. I don't have the hard top. I do have two sets of original doors that are in ok shape but need to be painted to match truck.

Updated..in response to the numerous emails I received...
New wipers need to be installed, just haven't had time. Also under body frame has some surface rust - see pics. I bought por15 and planned to coat it but just haven't had time. It never leaves the garage unless it's a nice day so it hasn't been a priority for me. Body is all steel. this is not a bondo vehicle at all. All rust has been cut out and replaced with steel. The only bondo is in a small area to smooth out welds in the back door pillar. Paint quality is good but not show quality it is a single stage paint. Everyone that sees it says it looks great but if you are looking for a $50k show quality paint job than you probably need to buy a $50K Bronco. My goal with this truck was to make a reliable safe driver to take my kids around anywhere and enjoy. It fits that perfectly and I will be very sad to see this truck go. I believe this truck is a steal for this price.

I'm also listing it on Richmond Craigslist. More Pictures there and here is the link.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/4826922109.html

Attachments

• IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • IMG_0985.jpg
    IMG_0985.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 1,291
  • IMG_1325.jpg
    IMG_1325.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 1,035
  • IMG_1330.jpg
    IMG_1330.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,047
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 898
  • IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_1340_2.jpg
    IMG_1340_2.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_1341_2.jpg
    IMG_1341_2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 699
  • IMG_1342_2.jpg
    IMG_1342_2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Blue Beast

Loc.
Richmond VA
Thanks for the numerous pms and emails. I have updated the ad with more pictures and more information to try to answer the questions I have received. Thanks

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks Mike, I think it will fit our purpose just right. It was nice to meet you, and we're anxious to pick it up next weekend.

Eric, thanks for the phone call, otherwise I would have missed this one. My computer freezes up when I'm on cb.com so I don't read it near as much as I used to.

For all who looked at it, its exactly as represented and the seller is an upfront guy.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
You know when I saw this add I thought of Judy right away. I knew they were looking fo another. Glad all that worked out.

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
Nice rig and a great buyer! Hope to see this one on the trails soon...

wappas90

beautiful rig! Mind sharing the color name? I need to add this color to my potential color list. congrats on the sell!

crc419

Good looking truck--- what tires are those in pic 3 of 10. I need a beach tire and they like it. Thanks

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
beautiful rig! Mind sharing the color name? I need to add this color to my potential color list. congrats on the sell!

Sorry, I have no idea what the paint color name is. Perhaps the guy I bought it from knows. See his screen name at the beginning of this thread.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good looking truck--- what tires are those in pic 3 of 10. I need a beach tire and they like it. Thanks

The tires in pic 3 of 10 are labeled Gladiator, QR9000 M/T. I looked them up and its a house brand for NTB.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Thanks Mike, I think it will fit our purpose just right. It was nice to meet you, and we're anxious to pick it up next weekend.

Eric, thanks for the phone call, otherwise I would have missed this one. My computer freezes up when I'm on cb.com so I don't read it near as much as I used to.

For all who looked at it, its exactly as represented and the seller is an upfront guy.

Whoa, whoa!! Thought you guys were getting off the trails? Awesome. Glad you guys picked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.