• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ 1970 Badass Street/Crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Parsippany
Never thought I would do this but the time has come and need to sell her due to illness. This is a 1970 fully rebuilt from the ground up by me only. It drives great on the street and crawls like its no bodies business. Many members can attest to this broncos capabilities and reliability. It has ac so you can cruise with the doors on or off. Build list is below and is extensive.

Body
New floors
Door posts
kick panels
war flares
custom rub rails
profab bumpers with winch in front
custom swing down tire carrier
fiberglass cowl hood
BC broncos rear quarter protectors will upper rub guards

Drivetrain
dynatrac prorock dana 60 front- Reid racing inner kingpin Cs and knuckles, air locker, 538 gears, 35 spline inners and outers, oversized disk brakes, custom high steer with hydro assist, custom 5 lug hubs
14 bolt rear- shaved, air locker, 538 gears, disk brakes, custom 5 lug hubs
Fully built AOD w/low gear set with large fanned cooler and low stall converter
Northwest Fab black box doubler with triple shifter set up
all new Dana 20 with HD output
Custom drive shafts

Engine
Mustang 5.0 Fuel injected w/24lbs injectors, b cam, shorty headers, large throttle body and mass air
Full conversion harness
Aluminum rad with Taurus fan
Power master alternator
PSC p pump system with reservoir
Hydro assist brakes
BC Broncos 24 gallon fuel tank with mustang fuel pump- also has skid
BC broncos fuel lines
Custom 2 into 1 exhaust

Interior
Fully caged with seat mounts and frame connectors
Corbeau seats front and rear
Tilt auto column
Auto meter gages
BC broncos AC/Heat system
Lift off doors- Have an extra set of doors also
Bestop soft top
Safari top
centech harness
Tuffy center console with radio
Tuffy glove box
4 point harnesses

Suspension
Front custom 3 link with 14 travel 2.5 coilovers- custom sway bar used for street driving and disconnected offroad
Rear custom 4 link- trussed rear, 14 travel 2.5 coilovers
Extra coils come with it

Tires and wheels
39" BFG Blue label krawlers (street compound)
17x9 raceline beadlocks
Spare is brand new
Tires only have 2 runs on them!

This truck has is new from top to bottom- Im sure I am missing things on the list. It is a true one ton linked bronco and has great street manners. Its a great turn key crawler and street driver that is very reliable. Title is in hand. Serious buyers only. You can search my user name and follow all the build info on this truck. All the pics are in my gallery. Email me at dventi@metroonelpsg.com

Last edited:

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Sorry you have to sell it and let it go. Best wishes on your health. Good luck with the sale and one of these days I have to make a trip down to Krazy House.

luderchris

Bronco Guru
Loc.
SouthEast PA
Dave, I am very surprised and sorry to see that you are selling your Bronco. I know you have much time and effort into it's build - it is one of my favorites.

For anyone looking for a top notch Bronco that is very capable off-road, look no further! It was always my goal to try to keep up with this Bronco (and Trik Pony) at the MEB Rausch Creek rides.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sux man, But totally understand. Good luck sir. Someone will get a great buy

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Dave, sorry you are selling, top notch rig that Ive wheeled with many times! Dave knows alot about fab, parts etc...

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
Wow, Dave sorry to hear about the illness and that you are having to sell. If I didn't have so much time and $$$ into mine I would be giving you a call Dave.

For anyone considering buying this rig, it is awesome! Every time I wheeled with Dave I wished I could buy this truck!

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I wish I had the $$$$ for this rig. I have seen it several times and it is totally worth the $$. Dave good luck buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.