• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1973 Bronco Halfcab (NOT MINE)

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This one is about a 1/2 hour north of me & he originally was asking $3800 when I contacted him(before he posted the pics) When he posted the pics it dropped to $2500 & now its at $2200. Looks like a Bronco that would need a lot of time & money to get back on the road.

OP
OP
C

ClassySassy

Loc.
Gladwin
Half Cabs where only made from 1966-1972 correct???? So not a true half cab.... I like the ranger package....

rhino2104

Yeesh. That one needs A LOT of help. I wonder what the rest of the body looks like.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I hate it when noobs refer to eb's as a Bronco II.
I hate it more than when they think it's a Scout/Jeep.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
hell around here that's a $5,000 bronco!!!! Nothing that a little chicken wire and some bondo couldn't fix!%)

Jedhead

Amazing what 15 years outside will do to a truck. Looks like he had to mash some weeds down to get the pics.

jimmyv65

I'd factor into it that it looks like it lived as a plow truck in a rust belt state. It is probably fairly priced at $1500. This would be a major job to get rolling again.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Bet a thousand bucks would take it home ;)

I'll split the $1k with you and fuel to go pick it up. We'll rock, paper, scissors for rust repair............winner buys bondo, looser does the work????? We each keep it for 6 months of the year unless one of us buys the other out??? :p

(kidding of course, don't take me up on it please) :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'll split the $1k with you and fuel to go pick it up. We'll rock, paper, scissors for rust repair............winner buys bondo, looser does the work????? We each keep it for 6 months of the year unless one of us buys the other out??? :p

(kidding of course, don't take me up on it please) :)

hey now, what about me.. LOL You gotta go pick it up though