• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1976 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve1970

Loc.
Tacoma,
Starting a new business and need to let something go, I am sure you know the feeling.
Well anyway I was going to restore and sell this bronco for really big bucks
but that isn't going to work now.
1976 bronco all the best features disc brakes, power steering, big bearing
9 in rear end, big bearing dana 44 front end, new c4 with almost no miles
motor runs 302, but smoked a little.
So I didn't drive it, it sit in the garage, floors have been repaired, has little places here there nothing major, doors are good, I have had three of these
and this one is not bad.
I am asking what I am asking because someone can make 20k out of it when done. \
so let me what you think. elhaz@comcast.net 253-606-8716 any questions
Washington State

Last edited:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Since you asked for opinions, bad description and no pictures along with sounding way over priced given the information presented. :eek:

OklahomaBroncoB

Loc.
Bixby Oklahoma
You're asking 20k because the guy you sell it to, and fixes it, can take a loss when/if he sells it for 20k? I'm gonna guess you're not a salesman.

Jakedog

No offense, but it sounds like you're describing a $6k-$8k bronco.
You really need to post some pics.
I really don't understand the whole $20k because someone can make money when they fix it up!
A $20k bronco should not smoke.

Bradsp8

I'm assuming I'm reading this correctly. Let me know if I'm wrong......

You're asking $20k because somebody else can restore it and make $20k? Come on, really? You can't expect to make part of a buyer's profit should they restore it. Wow, I knew there were some liberal democrats out there but this method is new to me. You're wanting to make part of someone's else's profit without doing anything for said profit? You voted for Obama didn't you?

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I had to reread it three times to make sure I was fully comprehending what he was saying.

Maybe he bought a lipstick on a pig Bronco and realized it's not all it's cracked up to be and trying to get the 20K he over-paid back.

OP
OP
S

Steve1970

Loc.
Tacoma,
I love the reply's

Wheelhorse the lipstick comment was a hoot, I trying to get pictures on here
have them down loaded to photobucket, and no this is my third bronco.
I have had a 1970, and a 1975, and this one 1976.
And the 1976-77 are the best by far.
I am trying to be factual and accurate, in the description. I guess you guys a have little problem with that.
No problem, motor smoke when fired up and quits after a while, leaking past
the valve seals. This is not good, and bugs me, Just me.
I have two other trucks, a 1970 chev surb 4x4 that I am re-building and
a 1970 chev panel like surb without the windows, and I put a 486 build
cad motor in it.
And I didn't price bronco, you guys did, I have seen five that went for more
than 45k. So I will have pictures on here shortly.
steve

OP
OP
S

Steve1970

Loc.
Tacoma,
Starting Place

Look guys I grew up on a farm, this is just a starting place, so don't beat me up to bad, I will get the pictures on today, they are not real good taken in a garage, little dark.
steve

Bradsp8

Welcome Steve. You're going to love this website and hopefully all the members on here regardless of some of us jumping all over you. We're having fun with you but seriously you did, in your first post, list a price of "$20,000." Having had 3 bronco's before, and knowing '76 and '77 have certain better features from the factory, you probably do know your stuff. But I still have to rib you over wanting a certain price due to the fact someone could restore and profit $20,000. Looking forward to seeing your pics and learning more about your Bronco for sale.

Bsfullthrottle

Loc.
pittsburg kansas
Bronco

Oh know Oklahomabronco ! I thought he said 20,000.00 and he wanted to only make 20,000.? I guess that would be 40,000.00 !!! Boy I need to wake up ! But I guess the motor still smokes ! Boy I don't know ! Someone might be passing a good deal!!

Status
Not open for further replies.