• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM 76 uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy1976

What is this worth?

For sale:
1976 uncut.
Bought by my grandparents in 1976 when I was born. Ex husband did some work to it, including replacing floor pans, etc. new seat covers and new carpet, newer headliner. Original shift on the column. Some issues like I working right side door handle.

gU64iR

B622_D387_DF3_D_4_A00_B055_31_F53_B7_E4_E11.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Somewhere in the $15 - $20 grand area but I'm just judging by the one picture. Might be more or less upon and eyes on inspection.

What's happened to dr.door?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Around $15k ish, or less.. Do some scoping in the FS Section and compare..

Bradsp8

Hard to tell from one pic but if new floors and little rust elsewhere don't let it go for anything less than $15k.

Maybe you're close enough to a member on here that they would volunteer to stop by and evaluate it for you?

For $12 you can become a "contributor" and post pics and it will make all the difference in the world as the guys here will be able to more accurately assess it.

sub3

The one picture makes it look like a nice uncut bronco. I'd say these guys are spot on with pricing, additional photos would help. pm sent

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
500.00 less if the gas caps have ever leaked. just kidding... Thats a nice Bronco.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Were's the picture?

there's a thread in Chat with a pic, I can't see the pic in this thread either

...nevermind, I’m confused here’s a pic, I just can’t see it at work

Attachments

• D72F4724-769F-45BC-8D05-05074CA396A2.jpg
    D72F4724-769F-45BC-8D05-05074CA396A2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 106

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Never do anything in haste...

I realize that going through a big "D" is no fun. But the Bronco value is not going to change in 6 months. Demand is strong. The ties to Family and the Grandparents is significant...

I am Not a spiteful person at all... %) but imaging having done a bunch of work on something and then not being able enjoy that work because someone else now owns and drives it has some merit in my book.

My Brother had to move back in with my Parents after a bad break up that left him financially and mentally drained. He stayed for 14 years and lived the high life, not paying rent. He was there for the parents when convenient. After they both passed, and we sold the house. He felt a little slighted that the Will did not give him more. "Well you lived there for 14 yrs rent free didn't you? Where did all your rent money go that you saved."

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Need more pics and info to give a more accurate number. I like the way it looks in that pic though!

turbotim2

Wow, a lot of conclusions being jumped to by that one not very good picture and no description. Unless there are more pictures somewhere else...?

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
One thing you all fail to realize is that Bronco's are pretty common in NM and AZ especially the southern parts of the state. They aren't exactly 'rare' around here to command the premium price that is common other places.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
One thing you all fail to realize is that Bronco's are pretty common in NM and AZ especially the southern parts of the state. They aren't exactly 'rare' around here to command the premium price that is common other places.

Doggone it!!! You weren't supposed to tell them.
Now they'll come grab them before we can get a complete set. :p

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin

and what you are failing to realize is that there is a market for EB's across the country...a rig that's been in NM or AZ all it's life will bring good money, and that's what is hopefully being conveyed to the OP...don't get low-balled by a local Wendy

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

They are pretty common here may not all be rust free though. They ask a rust free price for them anyway. 10 within a couple mile radius of me.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Did you decide on a price Wendy...?

I'm sure it wouldn't last long depending on your range.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.