• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Not Mine - Gas Monkey Bronco for sale

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do normal States also have smog laws? I was thinking this rig is fine anywhere out of California.

Curiousity is killing me... What is a NORMAL state??? I understand Texas is is better than the rest, but...??? What is normal?

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Not California and it’s crazy laws and local governments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ame

There are still places in CA that do not have smog inspections.

67RT

Bronco Guru
How are those belts attached to the roll bar? What is that bracket?

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Curiousity is killing me... What is a NORMAL state??? I understand Texas is is better than the rest, but...??? What is normal?

When you live in California, almost all other states seem normal. Beyond ridiculous here.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos

Here see this article:
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article124487969.html

While the State is burning to the ground, including peoples homes at Christmas time, the California State legislature hires Eric Holder to defend illegal aliens at $25,000 a month instead of buying Super Scoopers or other firefighting aircraft to protect the citizens of the State. Does that seem normal?

chriskent85

For 50K you would think they would put a little more time into it and fix the dent and the pass side door.
door_zpsa0xln8ul.jpg

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Don't know about you guys, but the fact that the Gas Monkey guys rebuilt it to me is a warning sign. I don't really watch that show. I did when it first came on TV, and it seemed to me that they weren't much concerned with quality as much as a quick flip for small profit.

Never really saw them do what I considered quality work.

dedgar

I agree, all those car shows from a few years ago, made me think twice about hiring out having anything done, because they all seemed like idiots constantly messing up and not taking the job serious.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I agree, all those car shows from a few years ago, made me think twice about hiring out having anything done, because they all seemed like idiots constantly messing up and not taking the job serious.

Definitely would depend on who you sent it to....

I wouldn't think twice about sending mine to Nick for a restore if I had the budget....