• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Weather stripping clip

SteveC

Loc.
Tuscaloosa AL
Anyone got a size or alternate fastener that can be used to fasten the weather quarter panel and windshield to top seals to the hard top?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What's up with the ones that came with the seal Steve? Not fitting into the holes of your top?
Or did it not come with any at all?

Paul

OP
OP
SteveC

SteveC

Loc.
Tuscaloosa AL
There weren't any included. I thought that was kinda weird but I found an old thread on here and that had some that will work great. I even found some that are exact matches for the original but I think the new ones will be superior.

No worries! Looking for them actually helped me stumble into a 30+ year old auto body supply house tucked away where I live. Never heard of them until today but they have everything!

For the next person looking for these:

Original: Couldn't find a Ford number but this is the Mac's Antique Auto Parts number: 66-36761-1 (64-66 Tbird)

Ford #N806340 (99 and up F150) This is what I got.