• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumper mass Buy, All over!!!

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok guys!!!

If you have not ordered your bumper I feel for you, but yer pay'n full price, cause yer toooo late!

Thx & take care...

-slick- 8)

JokerOfDeception

Loc.
Whittier friggin cal
Re:Bumper Mass Buy A-Go!!!

ok maybe im just retarted, but "rear reciever bumper" means 1: the bumper mounts to the reciever or 2: It is just named that because it has a built in reciever on it..? haha... cant tell from the pic, or the description exactly... ok im gonna go try to write my name in cursive now.. i got a lonnnnng night ahead of me.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

it has a 2 inch receiver built into it ::) ;) ;D ;D
Sweet buy good job slick
glad I thought of it ;D

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA

OK, maybe retarted question number two, but the list prices above don't correlate with the list prices on their website.

For example:

From the Post You List:
#4970A Pre-runner Front, winch mount bumper List $325.00/$260.00 buy price

From the Duff Site:
#4970AC Winch Mount Ft Bumper, Arma Coated, $420

Are the numbers off or are we just getting that big of a deal here? Hopefully the latter.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

[quote author=swood link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=0#msg122086 date=1049656489]
OK, maybe retarted question number two, but the list prices above don't correlate with the list prices on their website.

For example:

From the Post You List:
#4970A Pre-runner Front, winch mount bumper List $325.00/$260.00 buy price

From the Duff Site:
#4970AC Winch Mount Ft Bumper, Arma Coated, $420

Are the numbers off or are we just getting that big of a deal here? Hopefully the latter.

[/quote]

Slicks post is the bare metal price your price is with the armacoat (supposed to be better than powdercoat.) :)

swood

Loc.
San Jose, CA

OK, sorry. I was assuming the "A" in the part number designated that the bumper was coated.

Thanks Slick. I know this must be a pain in the arse, but more questions.

Will coatings be made available? Versions of the rear bumper without the tire mount?

I'm in for the buy for sure by the way.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ

Slick, be sure to edit your original post so people see the correct price.

66horse

Bronco Guru

[quote author=Slick link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=0#msg122114 date=1049664965]
can I do that??
[/quote]

ya, hit the "edit" button

Moaiz

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM

Or its just normal question day and you are guilty of the fundamental attribution error. ;)

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,

One concern I have is Shipping cost. I noticed Duffs is in WA. I'm in NY, 11705. Any idea how much shipping would be? A proto-fab from JBG might end up cheaper after shipping...

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI

only 6...

And all diffeent kinds...

:( unless intrest picks up it may be a wash.... The whole deal is only good for 30 days... form the 5th.

-slick- 8)

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

what the hell we had 50 people interested about 6 days ago :(

semprbronc

Loc.
Magnolia, De

[quote author=77BroncoWag link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=15#msg122732 date=1049837524]
[/quote]

I was interested 6 days ago, then I saw the prices. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all the hard work slick has put into this, but $35.00 isn't a big enough savings for me to move the bumper to the top of the list of things to buy. Also, some are discounted as much as $65.00, and others as little as $30.00. Not being in the business, I probably don't understand the diff. in manufacturing costs, but I was expecting a more even discount. Duffs also seems to have put an awful lot of stipulations on the deal. Not only do they need 15, but they must sell 5 of each? Unless I read the deal wrong, it's going to be awful hard to get enough people to fit into the deal Duffs wants.

I hope I don't sound like I am bi**ching and moaning here, but I thought I owed you an explanation of why I won't be in on the deal. Again, I really do appreciate all the leg work that went into this, and I hope it works out for you guys. I shouldn't have included myself until I found out the deal. Sorry for jumping to conclusions...

66horse

Bronco Guru

[quote author=77BroncoWag link=board=5;threadid=16056;start=15#msg122732 date=1049837524]
[/quote]

you had MAYBE 50 people intested in a bumper mass buy. I was only interested if it was protofab, I think this may be true of others. I too appreciate all the hard work and I hope it works out for you guys. Good luck!

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru

the deal needs 15 total and at least 5 of a particular Bumper. Yeah I was hoping for around $75 off myself all around AND a discount on any add-ons(can rack, cooler rack).