• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK Help Heus33 find an awesome deal - LUBER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump since the Official Hunt is on.....

any hits Tom..????

broncojohn

I am thinking about selling my 73 with original green faded paint. Its from new mexico so no rust not in the floors jams under the hood kick panels and original caulk in the seams. It does have a few mods like a 6point family cage I built out of moly 1 3/4 tube all tig welded and the glove box opens with no mods, 4 or 5 inch lift with BFG 33 9.5 muds and a 4 speed trans the one with OD as fourth. I just put on a NOS kayline top last month and hasn't seen rain, and has been on the shelf for 7 plus years. thanks John

Status
Not open for further replies.