• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1968 bronco (damn divorce sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowpressure

Loc.
Shreveport, LA
Well here it is, my 1968 bronco that is on my page. You can go see a good bit of what was done on it but more since I last posted. Runs freaking awesome. I drive it every single day and can take both hands off the wheel even when braking. 351w, zf, np205, 1 ton chevy hydroboost, 4 wheel disc brakes, WAH on high pinion dana 44, 37s, 4.5 inch suspension/2inch body, climbed just about anything at ocbr that I was brave enough to jump on. Just bought a new tailgate that I haven't put on yet. have a hard and soft top. probably missing multiple things but there it is. Ask questions if you need more info. 3x4 inch sliders in place of rockers. 27K obo

just pm me on here if youre interested

Or text 3182868064

Last edited:

wgamble

Loc.
Bossier City
I am in south bossier if you need a place to hide it or get it out of your name until after the divorce is final. Just saying, I would hate to deal with a divorce but i would hate even more that i had to get rid of my Bronco.

OP
OP
lowpressure

lowpressure

Loc.
Shreveport, LA
ill post some pics shortly and I can get people pictures from today if they just text me for them at 3182868064

thanks
steve

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Why dont u just borrow what the divorce accounting says it is worth and put that in the mix. Surely with the prices EB's are bringin now you make something work out

Status
Not open for further replies.