• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

edlebrock pro-flo 4

jagbucket

Anyone have experience with this efi system? spendy but in my case i need a manifold and dizzy anyway so maybe not to bad and i much prefer the port injection idea over a tbi.

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
There was a thread on this a few days ago.
It went pretty far. Check it out.

stus70brc

Contributor
I have the Pro-Flo 4 kit for my 74 project hope to install it in a few weeks!

SDBMtber

Pretty cool write up, I didn’t find that one previously! I ended up ordering a Pro Flo 4 setup for my 351W resto on cyber Monday. It will be months before I fire up the engine but I’ll post some more info once I start getting things installed.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Interesting write-up. That truck has been all over the place - it was at Barrett-Jackson last year. It showed up at a friend's shop in CA earlier this year for some work (maybe for the TBI work mentioned in the blog), here in September it's in this blog getting new EFI and in November it was at SEMA as a 'demonstrator'.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
J

jagbucket

i searched before i made a new post and didnt find anything might help if i had spelled it right tho. i do think this is the way to go but wont need it until feb. I guess the rotating assembly is not made yet and then of to the machine shop.