• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydroboost bracket

catfan

Contributor
Nice work on your pieces, catfan. I always wondered if you were on here!

Todd Z.

Thanks Todd, I have a bracket for the super duty made but need to find a lower m/c, the plastic canister is way too high on the regular one.

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes it's a very nice piece catfan. And built like a tank too. When I got mine the box it was in was all beat to hell. Mail lady said this might be damaged. So I ripped the box open, pulled it out and looked at it and said nope, no damage.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
onpier55

onpier55

Loc.
Roseville Ca
I make that bracket and have never had any feedback about it hitting a stock hood.I have an old Bronco that I test fit them on, I have the passenger fender off so I can close the hood and see how much clearance I have. I don't test fit every one, about 1 in 10.

Thanks for the input catfan, I will let him know that he has it installed incorrectly or has two tall of a master cylinder.

catfan

Contributor
Yes it's a very nice piece catfan. And built like a tank too. When I got mine the box it was in was all beat to hell. Mail lady said this might be damaged. So I ripped the box open, pulled it out and looked at it and said nope, no damage.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Those USPS boxes are flimsy but that's the cheapest way to ship it.

catfan

Contributor
Thanks for the input catfan, I will let him know that he has it installed incorrectly or has two tall of a master cylinder.

He can contact me and I can help with any problems.

catfan

Contributor
I'm now making the hydroboost to master cylinder rods in any length.

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 66

lbrendis

That is the one I use with hydroboost. I have stock hood with out any clearance issues. Levels the master cylinder out nicely and moves it away from motor. Well made and bolts right in.

Attachments

• Coyote 3.jpg
    Coyote 3.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 124

catfan

Contributor
That is the one I use with hydroboost. I have stock hood with out any clearance issues. Levels the master cylinder out nicely and moves it away from motor. Well made and bolts right in.

Thank you lbrendis, glad you like it.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
catfan - I have installed your Hydroboost Inline Bracket several times. Great Product, highly recommended.

Good to see you on here too.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I saw one of these catfan hyrdoboost brackets just a few weeks ago at a Buddy's house.
You would have thought it was made by a big corporation. Sometimes that level of quality can only be achieved that way.
It is so cool to hear it was made by an eb guy here on CB.
Thank you Catfan!

catfan

Contributor
catfan - I have installed your Hydroboost Inline Bracket several times. Great Product, highly recommended.

Good to see you on here too.

Thank you rguest3, I believe I used your picture in one of my listings.

catfan

Contributor
I saw one of these catfan hyrdoboost brackets just a few weeks ago at a Buddy's house.
You would have thought it was made by a big corporation. Sometimes that level of quality can only be achieved that way.
It is so cool to hear it was made by an eb guy here on CB.
Thank you Catfan!

Thank you bronconut73 for the compliment.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep, you have my Coyote Mock-up picture in my Green 77.

swmrdrn

That is the bracket I used and it worked perfectly. Great part and well worth the price.

catfan

Contributor
That is the bracket I used and it worked perfectly. Great part and well worth the price.

Glad it worked out for you swmrdrn , I think you went from an angled bracket
to this one if I remember right.