• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD NV3550 Transmission For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBarnett

Hi guys,
I recently had a 5 speed NV3550 transmission installed into my 71 Bronco. The transmission and all parts (full conversion kit) was purchased from WH brand new. I really enjoy my drive-train set up but the wife wants to enjoy it with the kids as well so Im looking for an automatic. The bronco shifts smooth and that 5th gear is really nice on the hwy. I've ran a total of 3 gas tanks through my truck since the frame off restoration so the tranny is basically brand new. I've got over $3000 into the parts. I will honor any reasonable offer. I can post photos as well.
Thank you all for looking at my post.
Jesse Barnett

BA1125

wish you were closer, I've got a C4 that I am wanting to get rid of to get a nv3550.

broncobilly72

Is the tranny still in your bronco? and where exactly are you located like how close to Los Angles. I'm up in San Jose ca.I need to figure out shipping costs verses local pickup, assuming it's still available.

OP
OP
J

JBarnett

Tranny is still available but not for a solid month or so. It is currently in the Bronco. My zip is 92886
Thank you

broncobilly72

Well ,let me know when its available and maybe we can work out a deal. My only concern is the cost of shipping versus driving down and picking it up myself.

Mike

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
I'm also very interested in this. Located in Los Angeles so pickup is not a problem.

Please keep me posted if it doesn't work out with the others ahead of me here

OP
OP
J

JBarnett

Thanks guys Ill let you know when its available. We were ready but then life happened and put me out for several weeks. Ill keep you posted

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I have a fresh AODE (Ford Factory rebuild) and or a stock orginal heavy duty C4 (75 Bronco Ranger). Interested in trade and ???? I live up in VV and even do the swap if the price is right. The would require a stand alone computer/harness. I understand that has a $500 price tag. I'll spring for that if the deal is fair for both of us.

After checking into the cost of the stand alone harness/computer the price ended up at approximately a grand so I think the AODE is off the table. C4 still stands, I have a 2400 sq ft garage with a lift and can easily make the conversion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.