• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Mecum 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLT_NC_Mitchell

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Sold for $77k

Can anyone see what it actually sold for?

Most of the auction houses simply require an account to view history relative to SOLD value or the highest bid if it did not sell. However, the accounts are free. I figured it out recently when I was completing my due diligence on one myself.

Attachments

• ED275A68-5BE1-4B9B-864B-369C91D69BE3.jpg
    ED275A68-5BE1-4B9B-864B-369C91D69BE3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Most of the auction houses simply require an account to view history relative to SOLD value or the highest bid if it did not sell. However, the accounts are free. I figured it out recently when I was completing my due diligence on one myself.

Hmmm, sent that to my wife for a comparison to my budget. ;D
How much did the ALL NEW (except evap) A/C add in value to mine? ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Nice... Looks pretty sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.