• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco build at Gas Monkey Garage!!

bigjhoov

nobody
I hear the guys over at hotrodders talking lots off smack on this guy.

I hear that a lot too, I think it's jealosy. They think he's a sellout because he's had some success and maybe they haven't. It's a business. The goal is to be succesful, right? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
One of the latest episodes, the rear seat of a bronco was on the shop floor, with someone sitting on it.

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
awesome to know. wish foose did a better build, maybe this one will show some justice for the bronco.

I liked the Foose Bronco. In fact, I liked the understatedness of it a lot more than most o the gaudy rides he churns out. I especially dug the color and steelies.

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
The season should be under way, as my son records every show and we watch them together. We really like the fact that they took second in the Biker build-off, beating Jesse James! Willbe looking of rthe Bronco build up!

Riverhound

We stopped by their shop today just to check it out when Richard and Aron pulled in with the ronco in tow. got a couple pictures of it and have to say it turned out pretty nice. Richard ws cool enough to take a picture with my son and talk cars for a few minutes before they were off and running again.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We stopped by their shop today just to check it out when Richard and Aron pulled in with the ronco in tow. got a couple pictures of it and have to say it turned out pretty nice. Richard ws cool enough to take a picture with my son and talk cars for a few minutes before they were off and running again.

Ahhh well that was pretty cool I bet. They seem to be some stand up guys.

CHIPLOAD

Loc.
Huron, SD
should help EB prices

I should have kept my rusty 76 in the back yard for another month b4 getting rid of it. Prob been worth 5k instead if 1500 next tuesday:)

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did anyone notice the Blue Early Bronco at the swap meet (in the background) during the re-run of the first episode?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Did anyone notice the Blue Early Bronco at the swap meet (in the background) during the re-run of the first episode?

Good eye Mono....

Boy you can tell that the Bronco build has alot of peeps interest on here as looks like there is atleast 3 threads started on the episode comin up Monday!!