• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Greenlight Diecast

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Hey chuck
From one chuck to another. I think it's awesome that you guys took the initiative to make this happen. It's also understandable about the delay due to govt shut down. I will be happy to get them whenever they get to me. Hope things get better for you soon.

Happy holidays
Chuck

74baja

First, this is not my thread, check the vender forums for my thread. It might help to answer your questions. A little more here, we posted the expected date but had a gov. shout down that held everything up a little. Finally they could be picked up and I went to do that but had truck troubles which ended up causing me to have to make 2 trips from tx to ca., finally got that worked out so I delivered some to WH Friday, now it is sunday and I plan to deliver some raffle prizes including a couple of EBs to bronco dazes Friday, and head home so we can start sorting and shipping the Monday after.
About being charged, I only charge when it is ready to be shipped or special order. That is the rule at bcbroncos partly because sometimes things just don't work out as planed. All the first numbered 200 sets will be shipped from skinnypeddle. I do not know what his police is on charging and shipping. I do know he will not have them for another week so can not ship them before that. If you ordered 1or 2 of the first 200 numbered sets and change you mind about them please let me know as I forgot to keep a set back for me and would like a set or two. in skinny peddles defense he had no way of knowing that the ebs would be delayed and has sold most of the first 200 sets and it would be a nightmare to e-mail each one to explain and see if they still want to wait

Thanks Chuck for the info.....

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Hey chuck
From one chuck to another. I think it's awesome that you guys took the initiative to make this happen. It's also understandable about the delay due to govt shut down. I will be happy to get them whenever they get to me. Hope things get better for you soon.

Happy holidays
Chuck
Thanks Chuck, things are better already, I have a very nice new truck that now has 2500 miles on it now. 18 MPG without the trailer and 13 MPG with the trailer. And this odyssey is about over.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anybody received their orders yet? I tried emailing this address today and it bounced back with a failure to delivery notice.

I found another address cs@magazinemuseum.com and sent them a note so we'll see what happens.

Nothing yet man..

I ordered mine (set of 4) about a month ago and got worried as well so I emailed them a week or two ago. I got a response and it said they would be shipped out November 12th. Hope they will be here any day now. Will keep y'all posted. Still kind thought it was odd how long it's taken.

Blue71

Hopefully they show up soon, Delays a Little TOO Long for my tastes....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Actually emailed them today, maybe next week they said:

Exact response:
Close - but not yet.
Waiting on 1 vendors 1-200 to arrive..
Should be next week

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Skinny peddle is going out of his way to get the sets to everyone He had me ship a bunch to him the first of the week from CA because I can't get them to tx until tomorrow.

BROwN COw

I'm fine with being patient. Thanks for staying in contact about it, Chuck.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Skinny peddle is going out of his way to get the sets to everyone He had me ship a bunch to him the first of the week from CA because I can't get them to tx until tomorrow.

Thanks Chuck. It happens right

Sorry for the hijack Chris. :(

74baja

I ordered from skinny pedal 2 sets,168 bucks worth on October 20 over a month ago and still nothing not even an email......you can bet I will never order from skinny pedal again...that's not good customer service...chuck says he sent them last week... well I still haven't got them...Im in southern California.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
FWIW, skinny pedal emailed me back yesterday saying that the numbered sets are still being sorted and they hope to ship them next week.

I only ordered singles and they arrived today. Amazing quality and detail!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I ordered from skinny pedal 2 sets,168 bucks worth on October 20 over a month ago and still nothing not even an email......you can bet I will never order from skinny pedal again...that's not good customer service...chuck says he sent them last week... well I still haven't got them...Im in southern California.
Please do not blame SP he is going above and beyond to get this done. I had a little trouble that delayed things some but the biggie is the sorting. Jim WH had 4 guys working 3 days to get his sorted. He is the smart one as he did not want to announce the toys until they were on the shelf but Tom and I wanted to let people know about them. None of us knew how scrambled up the numbers would be. Tom had me ship some to him from CA just to get things going, no way to know if the boxes I sent him have any of the first 200 numbers. We are sorting ours now and hope to be done wed. Also hope to ship the rest of Toms tomorrow. So Tom can not ship the numbered sets yet. When he gets them he will have to do a lot of sorting Please be patent. No one will be cheated and everyone that wants them will get them

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Zoolander bronco one ebay

I see the first Zoolander Broncos on ebay. What's the shelf price on these usually?

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Some steep prices for the Zoolander Bronco on ebay. These shouldn't be more than $5 in stores.

$17.49

$14.99

ZoolanderBroncoPackage_zps236dfd49.jpg

BROwN COw

Thanks for the photos Chris! Guess I'll be visiting more walmarts than normal over the next few weeks.