• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Jakedog

I got my bronco 2 years ago and i thought i would have done more than i have , but life got in the way . Today i finally started ordering some parts i need ( I need a lot ) . I ordered a new gas tank kit , rear tail light assembly and found some white rims on craigslist that will look nice on it .

I am tired of not doing anything to it just because i have so much that needs to be done that i dont know where to start. Figured i would at the very least start stock piling things i know i need and eventually it will all add up to a working bronco.

It will add up to a lot of money. Lol

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
It will add up to a lot of money. Lol

Ain't that the truth.

I bought some extra parts the other day as a just in case scenario for what I was doing this weekend. Took a few back this morning.... Told the guy this is the first time the bronco ever put money back in my bank account.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Working on fixing a stripped intake manifold bolt! Not happy about this because of all the stuff that has to come off to get done what I want but i guess that how it goes! :(

ntsqd

heratic car camper
Loc.
Upper SoKA
Walked by and watched it rust for a little bit. Then went into the garage and had to step around it's waiting pile o parts (Exploder front dress, SEFI, Atlas shifter parts) to get the stuff I needed to get the stereo in the DD 4rnnr working....

Gwunited2

Replaced rear servo piston, square cut o-ring, band adjustment nuts. Leak free so far. I'm pretty sure some other leak will spring in a day or two though. %)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
stripped and painted the wiper motor and linkage for project rig (before pics) assembly with stainless hardware tonight I hope...

Attachments

• linakge.jpg
    linakge.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 50
  • wm.jpg
    wm.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 55

Toddpole

Contributor
stripped and painted the wiper motor and linkage for project rig (before pics) assembly with stainless hardware tonight I hope...

The last time I stripped and painted Bronco parts it took 3 weeks for the paint to wear off. And that cheap thinner...that stuff burns like fire!
Be safe; wear a painter suit.;)

smokejumper71

Hydro boost & remote transmission cooler

Installed the transmission cooler and hydro boost. Now have to find someone to pump the brake pedal to blead the brakes. Trying to get her ready for the Bronco bash.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 86

kens bronco

Loc.
Virginia Beach Va.
After 2 years of building these two Bronco's, we drove them to their first car show. Next month the Roundup.
Kenny
18740538_1743767545922578_6011961520063868480_n.jpg

Montoya

I got my track bar mocked up. It's going to be tight against the diff cover but should clear.

Attachments

• IMG_20170525_161707.jpg
    IMG_20170525_161707.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 56